Friday, October 12, 2007

Demo done

So, as you can see (or maybe not see - it'll probably be offline by the time this blog is opened up), we got our demo done in time for the application. Finished the screencast at 6:00 PM yesterday (the app was due at 10:00 PM), then just resubmitted, ate dinner, and went to bed.

Was gonna get a lot of the minor stuff fixed today, but I found that I was feeling pretty burned out after the sprint to get the demo ready. Ended up getting stymied trying to figure out what primary key I should use for games. Hopefully my coding mojo will return.

I also have straighten out some dental insurance bit with my previous employer (ugh, previous employers), sign up for health insurance, and write Mike's two recommendation letters for B-school. The latter is kinda weird, because I'm acting against my own interests - I obviously don't want Mike to go to B-school, because I want Diffle to succeed. But I'll do it anyways, and do a good job on it, because Mike's a good guy.