Wednesday, October 10, 2007

22 hours till demo time

The YC app is due in 23 hours. We've submitted a version already, but we don't have a demo on it. We've got 23 - no, a little more than 22 - hours to finish one.

We're in a much better place code-wise than a week ago. All archetypes load into the system, you can view them on the web, you can edit them on the web, and we've got cool widgets for repositioning and changing images. Working on saving and publishing now; hopefully will have that done by the time I get to bed.

The part I'm worried about is installation. We have a shitload of dependencies, and some of them (I'm looking at you, libxml2 and libxslt) don't seem to want to install. I hadn't realized how much I take apt-get for granted until I moved from my Ubuntu VM to the RedHat server.

Mike has already drawn and quartered our demo pieces. They look amazing...maybe we can actually pull this off.

So with any luck, things will work perfectly tomorrow. We'll get the missing software parts done tonight, installation fixed tomorrow, Camtasia downloaded and a demo recorded tomorrow afternoon, and I'll be all set to show Mike and resubmit our application by dinnertime. If everything goes according to plan. Hah.

2 comments:

shopping online said...

Adsense of Jordan Shoes : just do it!
Adsense of Moncler Jackets : sends to warm, give you more comforts of life!
Adsense of NFL Jerseys : everything is possible!
Adsense of Christian Louboutin : choice me is choice beautiful foot and body!
Adsense of Puma Shoes : champion is in the first line!
Adsense of Gucci Shoes : Allows you to enjoy the leisure life in the fun!
Adsense of Vibram Fivefingers : taste original life, wear the most morden and comfortable shoes!
Adsense of GHD Hair straighteners : why make our hair so beautiful and lots stylers, for choice me is choice happy!
Adsense of Michael Jordan Shoes : just do it!

kelinci said...

Great post. Thanks
Jual Kelinci
Kelinci